This post contains links to popular and useful sites and services for cryptocurrency traders and more. The list is constantly updated and updated.
Tradingview — professional charting tool for all financial markets.
Charts.cointrader.pro — allows you to build charts of those cryptocurrencies that are not on Tradingview.
Investing.com — an analog of Tradingview, more focused on traditional markets
Portfolio services allow you to track changes in the prices of the coins you bought.
Coinstats.app — allows you to add coins manually and by API. There are versions for desktop and mobile. In the free version you can add only 2 exchanges by API, in the paid version it is unlimited.
Cryptopanic.com/portfolio/ — allows you to add coins manually and by API.
Altpocket.io — allows you to track coins, adding only manually. Web version and mobile
Cryptowat.ch/portfolio — allows you to track transactions on major exchanges by adding them via API. Web version and mobile.
Blockfolio.com — adding coins only manually. Supports almost all existing exchanges and coins. There is a service of alerts (signals). Mobile version only. No API.
Delta.app — An advanced version of blockfolio. Supports almost all existing exchanges and coins. There is a service of alerts (signals). There is a desktop and mobile version with synchronization with each other. For an additional fee, it supports the addition of transactions by API on a limited number of exchanges.
Cointracking.info — professional tool for analyzing transactions on exchanges added by API. CoinTracking analyzes your transactions and generates real-time reports on profit and loss, the value of your coins, realized and unrealized profit, tax reports and much more. With prices of over 6938 coins and other assets, you will always get a complete overview. Available in a free version with restrictions and in a paid without them.
Coinmarketcap and alternatives
Coinmarketcap has some analogues that can be divided into useful and useless. Useless ones simply copy by API the data does nothing else. Useful ones also often copy data from Coinmarketcap, but add their own analysis tools. And there are those who are completely written from scratch and use their best practices.
- Coingecko.com —Coinmarketcap’s main competitor. It has its own coin rotation, its own engine, its own free API.
- Bitcointradevolume.com — a “truthful data” service declaring that 95% of Bitcoin’s trading turnover is fake. The site provides a list of exchanges that are not fake. Only spot trading bitcoin is taken into account.
Shops and other services where you can buy something for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- Bitrefill — allows you to pay with bitcoin for mobile phones of all operators, Hotels.com, App Store, Amazon, Google Play, Steam, Ebay, Uber and many others.
- Travala — hotel reservation service. In addition to bitcoin, it accepts a couple of dozen other cryptocurrencies.
- Bitfinex Pulse — social network like Twitter from the Bitfinex exchange . For full access to all forecasts and posts, registration on the exchange itself is required.
- Minds — A social network like Facebook, created on the Ethereum blockchain. Pays users with their own Minds tokens for participation in the network.
- Netbox Browser — a browser that pays users with its NBX tokens just for surfing the Internet (not mining!).
- Mandarine Browser — does the same as the Netbox browser (not mining!).
- Tradesanta — trading bot. TradeSanta allows you to trade crypto 24/7 without actually sitting in front of the monitor all the time. You just need to decide what and how much you want to trade, set the desired take profit, and the bot will do the rest. The bot is suitable for beginners and experienced traders.
Supports Exchange Binance , HitBTC, Bitfinex , Bittrex, Upbit, Okex .
Tradingchamp.io — copy trades for BitMEX
Trademirror.net — copy trades for BitMEX
Trade-mate — service for automatically copying trades of the best traders from Binance, Poloniex and BitMex. It also allows you to trade independently, providing the ability to set simultaneous stop-loss and take-profit trades to transactions connected via API exchanges. And also copy deals.
Bitmax exchange — there is a special separate section with a service for copying the trades of traders of this exchange. Copying is available for a BTC / USD perpetual contract. Copying subscriptions are paid (from $ 5), all subscriptions are given a free 5-day trial period. The exchange does not require verification of identity (no KYC/AML).
BitForex exchange — there is a section of social trading that shows the trades of all profitable traders of the exchange. erification is not required (no KYC/AML).
Bingbon Exchange — there is a section for copying trades. On the exchange you can trade both cryptocurrencies and Forex. Verification is not required (no KYC/AML).
Cryptocurrency trading terminals significantly expand the functionality of conventional exchanges.
3commas — one of the most popular services that allows you to use both Take Profit and Stop Loss, Trailing Take Profit and Trailing Stop Loss for orders, selling previously purchased coins in parts at a rising price (ladder), Trading View charts and signals. Simple creation of trading bots of varying complexity without programming knowledge. There is a mobile version.
Cryptorobotics.io — free / paid terminal with synchronization on all devices (Windows, Mac OS, WEB version) and API trading on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. It allows you to use trading signals, place smart orders (Stop Loss, Take Profit, Trailing), as well as trade using robots (bots). There are TOP robots. Work with Bittrex, Kraken, Binance, Poloniex, Birfinex, Okex, Bithumb, Gate.io, LiveCoin, Exmo. One of the best terminals on the market.
Cryptocurrency Futures Exchanges
Trading in futures and perpetual cryptocurrency contracts (derivatives) is becoming more and more popular. Only those exchanges that provide futures and perpetual contracts trading are listed here.
- Bitmex (no KYC/AML)
- Binance Futures
- Bybit (no KYC/AML)
- PrimeXBT (+forex) (no KYC/AML)
- Bibox (no KYC/AML)
- Deribit (+options)
- Delta.exchange (+options) (no KYC/AML)
- BitForex (+forex) (no KYC/AML)
- BaseFEX (no KYC/AML)
- CoinEx (no KYC/AML)
- Coinflex (no KYC/AML)
- Bithoven (no KYC/AML)
- Bingbon Exchange (+forex) (no KYC/AML)
- FTX (+options)