Here you can see the rate of Bitcoin. It should be taken into account that the rate of Bitcoin on different crypto-currency exchanges differs, so we give a consolidated rate, as well as a separate rate of Bitcoin from several popular exchanges. Bitcoin rate values are automatically updated several times per minute.
The weighted average rate of Bitcoin to the dollar is
Bitcoin rate on some other exchanges
Cost of Bitcoin in satoshi
One us dollar consists of 100 cents (0.01$), 1 Bitcoin consists of 100,000,000 Satoshi. That is, the minimum penny of bitcoin looks like 0.00000001 BTC (8 digits after the decimal point).
- cost 1 Satoshi (0,00000001 BTC) = 0.00023867 USD
- cost 10 Satoshi (0,0000001 BTC) = 0.00238672 USD
- cost 100 Satoshi (0,000001 BTC) = 0.02386724 USD
- cost 1000 Satoshi (0,00001 BTC) = 0.23867240 USD
- cost 10000 Satoshi (0,0001 BTC) = 2.38672400 USD
- cost 100000 Satoshi (0,001 BTC) = 23.86724000 USD
- cost 1000000 Satoshi (0,01 BTC) = 238.67240000 USD
- cost 10000000 Satoshi (0,1 BTC) = 2386.72400000 USD
Bitcoin price chart
Below is the daily chart of Bitcoin. You can change the chart period to hourly, 30-minute and 1-minute. And also change the line chart to a chart of bars or Japanese candlesticks for your convenience.